This section outlines the rights for both you as a collaborator, and the Kinky Peach as a business.
Your Rights As A Collaborator
1. Your collaboration with Kinky Peach is at will, and you maintain the right to terminate your partnership with Kinky Peach at any time.
2. Your products will be credited to you as the original creator anywhere Kinky Peach posts it, such as on sales listings or social media posts.
3. Your sales figures and payouts will be updated monthly.
4. You have the right to negotiate the prices your items are sold for.
5. Kinky Peach will handle all shipping and fulfillment of the products supplied from you.
6. Kinky Peach will handle a majority of promotion, customer service inquiries, and backend work so the artisans can focus on creating.
7. You have the right to access this document, and be notified if there are updates to its contents.
The Kinky Peach’s Rights As A Collaborator
1. Your collaboration with Kinky Peach is at will, and Kinky Peach maintains the right to terminate your partnership at any time.
2. Kinky Peach has the right to choose which designs will be accepted onto the shop. Not all designs will be accepted even from artisans we have ongoing partnerships with.
3. Kinky Peach reserves the right to discontinue designs.
4. If you as the collaborator wish to terminate your relationship with Kinky Peach while there is still inventory left in our stock that Kinky Peach paid to procure, Kinky Peach maintains the right to sell leftover inventory to recoup the costs of manufacturing.
5. Kinky Peach can sell collaborated products on any sales channel it operates on, including but not limited to: the Kinky Peach website, the etsy shop, partnered brick and mortar consignment shops, in person vending events, and at conventions.
6. Collaborators on our team are expected to follow a general Code of Conduct
6.1. Our artisans do not promote hate speech or bigotry.
6.2. Our artisans are sex and kink positive, and curate their art to an adult audience.
6.3. Our artisans do not have feature stolen art in their products. Parts rightfully purchased with art on them are fine, but art traced or copied work taken without consent from small artists is not.
6.4. Artisans do not engage in predatory business practices. Examples include but are not limited to multi-level marketing products (MLM/pyramid schemes), intentionally misleading advertising, and predatory monetization tactics.
6.5. We love sharing and promoting small artisan’s work, and in turn hope that the artisans we collaborate with will in turn promote their releases and collaborations with Kinky Peach on their own social media feeds.
7. Egregious violations in Codes of Conduct can result in your collaboration profile and products being removed from the site and catalog immediately.